Living and Non-living organisms

Photostory video

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Webquest post

I thought web quest was great and a lot of fun! I think it is a great way for students to search things on the Internet and be able to do more in depth research on certain topics. I think it is user friendly and a lot of fun for students to be able to use. I really enjoyed using it and think it would be a lot of fun to use in the class.

I would use my web quest in the class during science. Our web quest was on living and non-living organisms. I almost would like to use it at the first of the unit to be able to get them to explore the living and non-living organisms and understand what they are. Then we have a tasks where they plant a garden at the school and I would like to do that at the end of the unit, when they really understand living and non-living organisms.

0 comments:

Happy Thanksgiving

Watch a video about kids your age who use google.

">

Here is a fun science project you can do with milk, soap, and food coloring.

">